Monday, May 19, 2008

Abby's First Blog Entry!!!



Hey everyone!! This is Abby!! I just wanted to say, I am so excited about going home but I will really miss this place!! I am so looking forward to coming home to my friends and family! I also have lots of friends here!! Some of them include: Ohaora Smith, (Aholda) Mya Packman, Tess Packman, Naomi Berger, Jennifer, Finlay Harris, (she is a girl) Jasmine G., Jessica Armstrong, Jaimie, Alice, Maggie, jazzy fizzle, (jasmine), and so many others that I will miss when I leave here. My school only has 150 people in it. There are 2 different schools inside of the Paekakariki School. There is a junior block and a senior block. The junior block includes years 1-4. The senior block includes years 4-8. I am a year 6. ( so I basically skipped 2 grades when I got here.)

My teacher's name is Mr. Reid!!! He is really nice!!!!!!! I love my school and I will miss it here!! P.S. if Mrs. S. is reading this, I know that you try your hardest to make things fun for us and you often do. I know that if you could, you would let us do even more fun, but educational things!! They don't have as many rules here in NZ. I love all of the special things in New Zealand and I hope that sometime in your lives you too will get to live this amazing experience! I hope you guys liked what I wrote today! Bye guys!!!!

3 comments:

dee said...

Hey Abby, It was SO great to read your blog! I know it will be hard to leave that beautiful place and all of the wonderful friends you've made. Maybe some of them will get a chance to visit you some day, and maybe even go to college with you or something like that - how cool would that be! And you can go back there, too! Speaking for my family, we can HARDLY wait to see your beautiful faces again and give you big, big hugs! Good job on the blog and enjoy your last NZ adventures!
love, Aunt Dee Dee

Anonymous said...

Dear Abby (Becky, David, Jim and CC),
- I loved reading your blog. Its sounds like you all are really having a magical time and making the most of your time abroad. What a great adventure. We are looking forward to seeing you all this summer - hopefully we can make it up to the lake. Lots and lots of love, "Aunt" Beck-Beck

Anonymous said...

blah blah